DATA PROTECTION POLICY
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal Data Controller
In accordance with applicable regulations, we inform you that your personal data controller is Schrag Polska sp. z o.o. with registered office in Konstantynów Łódzki, ul. Przemysłowa 15, and the representing body is the company’s Management Board.
95-050 Konstantynów Łódzki
Cookies are information data that are sent during the website browsing session to the server and saved on the user’s end device as text files. Cookies mainly store information that is necessary or helpful in the operation of the website. Each user has the option to block saving of cookies in the settings of his/her browser.
- handle the connection session,
- optimize the webpage for the end device to display it properly
- ensure the proper functioning of the functions available on the website
- prevent messages from being displayed multiple times for the same user
- collect anonymous statistics to optimize the website
Purpose of data processing
- data obtained at the website are processed exclusively to ensure the proper operation of all functionalities of the website and anonymous data are processed for statistical purposes
- data obtained using the contact/enquiry form are collected and processed to answer the enquiry, achieve the goal resulting from the sent message or to present an offer for the sent inquiry
- data provided electronically are used exclusively to handle the subject resulting from the message sent
- data provided by candidates for an employee are processed exclusively for recruitment purposes
- data provided in the order are collected and processed to conclude a sales contract, fulfil the order and delivery the order
Transfer of personal data.
Personal data may be transferred to other entities to have specific tasks performed:
- to Poczta Polska, courier companies and couriers, in order to carry out the delivery of correspondence or goods
- to insurance companies to carry out tasks under the Insurance Act
- to banks and financial institutions to effect payments
- to persons or companies cooperating with the Data Controller as a part of audits or legal services
- to other companies providing services under contracts concluded with the Data Controller
Personal data may also be made available to state institutions in accordance with applicable law.
Data processing period.
Personal data are processed for the entire duration of the contract or the execution of the purpose, for the period related to archiving, according to separate regulations.
Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access your data
- rectify (correct/update) your data
- have them deleted, except when the data controller processes data to fulfil a legal obligation, perform a contract or assert its rights
- request the discontinuation of data processing
- object to data processing
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa)